[Sca-cooks] fruit soup from castellan kids

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 04:53:10 PDT 2004

For a citrus soup, would you want to supreme the segments to
get rif of any membrane or pith?

(supreming a citrus fruit is when you take a the fruit and cut off the
ends, then
cut off the skin, and expose the flesh inside, then cutting the segments out of
their individual membranes, so all you have is the flesh of the fruit)

Cadoc