[Sca-cooks] Pottages and Vegetarians and Carnivores, oh my

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 20 11:05:27 PDT 2004

I think it's all matter of taste. If they taste good, people will eat them.
If they've been shoved off to the back burner and ignored by the cooks
throughout the day to the point that they are scorched
on the bottom and the dish tastes burned, then people won't eat them.
People will also then think that all pottages are the same ... yuck,
burned muck!

Johnnae