[Sca-cooks]Oats and Haggis

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 20 16:55:27 PDT 2004

The Nana that you mention is this esteemed lady---
She's the author of
Icelandic Food & Cookery - $24.95
Nanna Rognvaldardottir. Contains more than 165 recipes for classic
Icelandic dishes, as well as a short history of Icelandic food. A
discussion of traditional holiday dishes is followed by material on
special locally found ingredients. "In most cases [for the older
recipes] I’ve chosen either the most common version of a traditional
recipe, or a version that has been used in my own family for a long
time… The more recent recipes have been selected from recent cookbooks
or columns [to show] what people are really cooking." Hc, 242pp, English
& Icelandic indicies. Hippocrene

She's an expert on Icelandic foods.

You might very well like the book.

Johnnae