[Sca-cooks] Period or no? Beets

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 24 12:05:04 PDT 2004

I take a break from doing work and what do I find--
discussions on beets. argggghhhhhhh
No beets--- not again.
I did beets and beet leaves and beet roots...remember-
I looked up beets for days. -- see all
those posts... from late winter in the archives of the list.
Or check the Florilegium

beets-msg - 3/28/04

Period beets roots and beet greens. Recipes.
where Stefan even added them to the file...

Johnnae