[Sca-cooks] Period or no? Beets

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 20:37:03 PDT 2004

Johnnae irritatedly commented:
> I take a break from doing work and what do I find--
> discussions on beets. argggghhhhhhh
> No beets--- not again.
> I did beets and beet leaves and beet roots...remember-
> I looked up beets for days. -- see all
> those posts... from late winter in the archives of the list.
> Or check the Florilegium
Lol. I can sympathize with you, Johnnae. This is precisely one of the
reasons I started the Florilegium (then the Rialto Files) oh so many
years ago. I wanted to get the useful info that the experts spent the
time and trouble gathering and posting on the newsgroups into a place
where folks could find it, and perhaps the experts wouldn't have to
keep saying the same things over and over again. This way they could go
on and do more research or at least not get frustrated and stop giving
out their knowledge.

Often though, when a subject is brought up again, new material does
come out.

Thank you Johnnae, for the research you did on beets earlier and on the
other subjects you have done and provided information on here and in
other groups.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas