[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt: Was ist einen Spensaw???

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Sep 28 14:36:15 PDT 2004

Also sprach Tom Bilodeau:
>A suckling pig as in a young piggy.
>

>Tirloch

Can you give me some etymological info? I've seen one translation,
right or wrong, calling it a domestic sow, and the word "sow" seems
pretty implicit. Does the "Spen" part imply youth, or a piggy-milk
diet, or small? I mean, since there are other words I'm familiar with
that mean those things...

Thanks!

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04