[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt: Was ist einen Spensaw???

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 08:39:36 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I ILLed a copy of Rumpoldt and would like to try and parse some of it
out. What dictionaries would the good gentles on this list reccomend
for this purpose.

I would assume that I would need a Medieval German to German one and
then a German to English one. But I have no idea how to go about
locating the best ones for this purpose.

I have no experience with languages so this is a first for me. On my
internet explorations it seems that there are various iterations of
Medieval and Rennisance German Middle, High, Low, Middle High.....
what is Rumpoldt in?

Any assistance would be greatly appriciated.

Glad Tidings,
--Serena da Riva