[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

dale elliott el2iot2 at mail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:15:36 PDT 2005

What of the pheasent scene from Sho-Gun.  Did the English hand the pheasent until the neck rotted?  or is this bunk?

I know I do prefer aged meats<and not always aged properly by modern standards>, but that is me.  And I am sure, if you are poor enough and that is all you have, rotten is better than nothing.

Thoughts?
Joy
Radei