[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 13 16:23:48 PDT 2005

One of the problems I have with this entire debate is that the words; bad,
off, tainted, spoiled, rotten, etc. are defined by subjective experience
rather than objective measure.  Our usage of such words is with personally
ascribed meaning inside a general definition.  We can only guess at the
subjective usage of a person 500 hundred or more years dead.  My experience
can position rough boundries for their using or not using not-so-fresh meat,
but is not enough to determine gradiations within the range.

Bear