[Sca-cooks] Barm yeast

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Sat Apr 16 18:19:47 PDT 2005

So I don¹t want to be using the "dredges" from when my brewer friend racks
his carboy?  I want instead the bubbles from the top?  Sorry...I'm not a
brewer....

The starter I have running right now I made from sediment that I dryed out
and then "reconsitituted" about 3 months later.  It is working well - made 2
loaves from it.

Vitha