[Sca-cooks] RE: Cannibalism , ritualistic or otherwise

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:16:39 PDT 2005

>not true.  not wanting an argument.  but I have been viciously attacked
>for my views.  people who are not being rational, just hateful. not
>intended
>to refer to you

I've been watching this carefully knowing full well how such discussions can
turn into full-blown flamewars. So far, although there has been a lilttle
walking on the edge, I have seen no hateful attacks, no unreasonable
commentary and nothing that requires me to step in and make
people stand in the corner. One or two comments have become a bit
snarky and these folks are being watched. But, unless there have been
hateful private emails, I have seen nothing meriting such a comment.

Actually, I think the RATIONAL discussion of such religious ceremonies and
the mindset of the peoples performing them is fascinating. But only as
long as things are discussed in a proper manner.

>as to my ordination.  you are making an assumption.  your right, but is a
>closed minded view.

Actually, Master A didn't assume anything. He simply stated that being
ordained in a religion can either be the result of years of seminary
training or bought online. This isn't closed minded. Simply again a
statement
that unless more facts are presented about a statement, the statement
is in itself worth little.

This goes back to the previous discussion of a member having "stacks of
relevant information" on a subject but failing to bring forth such info when
asked.

>just my opinion

And opinions are fine. And others have their opions. These can change
when presented with other evidence. And it is my opinon that there have
been no attacks or hateful commentary done in these discussions.

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator