[Sca-cooks] RE: Cannibalism , ritualistic or otherwise

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:41:17 PDT 2005

I did not make church doctrine.  I only teach it.

The same way you state you teach foodhandleing.  NO DIFFERENCE.

verification of church doctrine as addressed by your Questions about the statements I made can be found in original form in the "Nicene Creed" as establish in the first<AD325> and second<AD787> Nicene Councils.

You expect respect for your credentials, yet say mine can be from any "Crackpot orginization".  I accepted yours on faith, that is the mark of a civilized conversation.

LAST POST ON THIS TOPIC>

I am done with it.  See the "Nicene Creed" for farther information.

joy
Radei