[Sca-cooks] recipe from the Libro Novo

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Apr 27 19:41:30 PDT 2005

Because I am sending her on a private chase through some friends
to get one and  that may not work. The easiest way to distribute
this would be through Devra, but I rather think he's just taking copies
to events and selling them that way.
If and when I get a really good and sound way  to get copies, I'll
post it. Maybe Mistress Helewyse knows more.

Johnnae