[Sca-cooks] rice pudding

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Aug 3 06:21:12 PDT 2005

> Are we talking an actual sweet rice pudding here?  Or are we talking blancmange?
> Because I am having a hard time imagining an sweet rice pudding served hot ...

I've done it, it's quite good.
However... the recipe I used called for stirring in the (almond) milk a
little at a time, which worked well but doesn't lend itself to the
various baking/slow cooking scenarios. I ended up making one batch of
about 3 gallons for a breakfast serving 200-400, and I really should
have split it into 2 batches.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for
years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." - _Harvey_, by Mary Chase