[Sca-cooks] rice pudding

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 3 21:11:57 PDT 2005

Mmmm....there's an Indian (sub-continent) version as well, that's done
with coconut milk and saffron and pine nuts.
Oh, man....I wonder if I have all of the ingredients.....<<rustle,
rustle, clank>> Hmmm...everything, including basmati rice, *except* the
pine nuts.  Might have to try it for breakfast tomorrow....
--maire, who will send the recipe, if it turns out edible