[Sca-cooks] New Book?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Aug 7 07:26:46 PDT 2005

It's been out in Canada and the UK for a year or longer now.
It has some interesting material in it, although it's not a cookbook
or a history but rather a reflection on food in history.
It does have some interesting stuff in it. The author did one of those
pastry stags that bleeds wine when an arrow is pulled out and she
included a picture of that for example.  My guess is that certain people
will like
it well enough  to read and enjoy it. One can get ideas and inspiration
from it.
 Others will dismiss the book as unnecessary and worthless.
I have already heard people dismiss it.

Try interlibrary loaning a copy in before buying a copy.

Johnnae