[Sca-cooks] Re:Charlemagne's Tablecloth was New Book?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 22 08:12:28 PDT 2005

Saw the American edition of this at Borders this past weekend.
I was shocked to see that the color photos of the UK edition have
been changed to black and white in the US edition. It does make
a big difference given the various artworks that are reproduced here.
Half of the charm of the English edition lies in the various illustrations.
I thought I would warn people anyway that this is not the same book that
came out in
the UK.
http://seriouslygoodvenison.co.uk/charlemagne_s_tablecloth.php features
the UK one.