[Sca-cooks] allergies vs. sensitivities

Jill Brown ldygab at msn.com
Mon Aug 8 15:05:00 PDT 2005

Thank you everyone for your comments...
We do believe in paying attention to allergies, etc...and cooking for
vegetarians, etc...allowing for items they can eat, or other items...but we
have an issue w/one person who can't even be around the smell of pork, and
frankly people are getting tired of it.  We know, too that it's just an
attention/control issue and I can go into more detail as to how I know if
someone wants to know.....I am going to be cooking a feast here shortly...my
first one in AQ (I have cooked others in the midrealm when I lived there)
and was just curious how other groups handled this situation.
Again, thank you.
Gab