[Sca-cooks] Pork issues

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:09:24 PDT 2005

I understand some do not like some meats.  but if they do not like/will
not eat that is thier choice.  the rest of us should not be "held
hostage" to some who choose to practice personal censorship.  I have
friends who will not eat chicken<they believe it is not safe no matter
how it is handled>, but they do not tell me I can not eat chicken if it
is what I want.  personal tastes or religious reasons, we should all be
open.  If you can not have it on YOUR table, find a table with others of
like mind and let the servers know that X is not to come to your table.

I wont eat monkey brains, but I have been at a place where it is done<not
for the faint of heart, monkey needs to be alive or the brains are
poisinous>.  Some cultures eat things all of us would object to.  "minds
are like parachutes, they only work when open".

We should have all learned tolerance of others as children, if we did
not, then that is something we should work on within ourselves.

joy

radei