[Sca-cooks] Feast

Jaime Declet jjdeclet at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 06:20:52 PDT 2005

I think I have a recipe but I think it calls for vinegar maybe and lots of ginger.  I have never tried it.

Jaime

Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:
Sounds like a wonderful undertaking. One thing I would suggest is
period gingerbread...don't have a recipe at hand at the moment, but I'm
sure that there's one in the Flory-thingey. We served this at a demo
we did for a Girl Scout function...and it was a howling success. I did
cut back a bit on the ginger and pepper as the period recipes can be a
little strong!

Kiri

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.”