[Sca-cooks] fish at SCA feasts

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat Aug 13 15:09:32 PDT 2005

As far as fish goes around here...
In Southern Atlantia, they LOVE shellfish if allergies are respected!!!
I had zero return serving shrimp and crab at my first feast.  However I
also respected concerns due to sensetivities/allergies.  We served with
OOP gloved hands and sanitized with bleach water.   Both gloved hands
and non-gloved hands.  The Crowns enjoyed it, the populace enjoyed it,
hell I enjoyed it.   I had been warned six ways to Sunday... but I did
it and everyone enjoyed it.
I urge folks to understand all sensitivities and keep a clean kitchen.
Even when they don't have a kitchen.
Sorry but my exwife is sensitive to sugar and it is a reaction that I
have never enjoyed....
Nichola
Yeah you read that right.