[Sca-cooks] fish at SCA feasts

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 18:50:19 PDT 2005

I helped with a feast over in Caid that served Mussels
and also had a smoked salmon dish that had a mustard
sauce on it.  I am not one for most seafood.
(occationally shrimp, scallops and very picky about
regular fish).  I did not try the mussels, but many
people enjoyed them.  The salmon, I tried that, and
for fish, it was pretty yummy.  I dont think we had
much left over.

Alexa
Now in VA