[Sca-cooks] 1000 Eggs question

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 16:11:54 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather M <margaretnorthwode at frontiernet.net>

In volume two, there are recipes for peas. The directions for one that
I'm looking at include directions to boil till they come apart (I'm
assuming split in half, not boil them till they surrender all cellular
cohesiveness). Is this recipe referring to fresh or dried peas? Neither
the original language or the translation seem to provide me enough info
to decide? Inquiring minds....

Margaret Northwode

Can you give us the title of the original recipe, and which manuscript it comes from?  Then people can look at the text and render opinions.

Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom