[Sca-cooks] 1000 Eggs question

Heather M margaretnorthwode at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 24 20:05:26 PDT 2005

Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:

> [...]
Actually, I resolved my own issue. A nap helped. I just wasn't reading
it appropriately, and I've decided against these in favor of other
recipes that I believe will go over better for the season.

Thanks for the offer of help, though. I do appreciate the need for
further clarity than I offered.

Margaret Northwode