[Sca-cooks] RE: correction, was Olwen's Thank you note

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 16:38:13 PDT 2005

Um...I apologize, but I mis-spoke when I wrote:
"Master Chirhart spoke for the Laurels and had to take my green belt from
me, at which time we both cried and shared a hanky (not pictured)."

It was Duchess Simone who spoke on behalf of the Laurel for me.  My apology
to you Duchess.  Everyone said I would forget parts, only to recall them
later.  It was my honor to have you speak such gracious words on my behalf.

Mater Chirhart did speak, and did take my green belt, and did share a teary
hanky with me though.

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

Dame Olwen the Odd
Former apprentice to Master Chirhart Blackstar
House Blackstar
Bright Hills Cooks Guild
Order of the Pearl
Barony of Bright Hills