[Sca-cooks] Icelandic food

Finne Boonen hennar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:03:35 PDT 2005

On 8/31/05, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Glenn commented:
> > I did like the Iceland show, it is now on my list of places to
> > vacation too.
> > But I don't think I will try the shark or the goat jellied testicle!

the shark (Hakarl) isn't that bad, you just have to wash it down with
brennivin, wich is not really traditional I think, but still tastes nice.
once I've unpacked everything again and have internet on my own computer
I'll hunt down my icelandic culinary information again.

Finne

--
"Maybe you knew early on that your track went from point A to B, but unlike
you I wasn't given a map at birth!" Alyssa, "Chasing Amy"