[Sca-cooks] Mock Beef Stroganoff

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 16:35:59 PST 2005

Just remember G. Adamantius Tacitus (sp?) YOU asked.

This was a hit when we were kids, and the evening of Mom's funeral, was the
requested dish of 4 of my 5 remaining siblings.  The Baby (she will KILL me
if she ever finds out I referred to her that way) doesnot eat meat, but does
eat fish, so she had fish.  She calls it Vegetarian, and since it's her
diet, I figure she should know. <shrug>

Mock Beef Stroganoff

Brown 1 lb of ground beef, drain well.  Put GB back into pan, add 1 can
UNDILUTED cream of mushroom soup, 1 can UNDILUTED French Onion soup and let
simmer as long as you can.  Just before serving add 6 oz of sour cream.

Serve over noodles, or rice or whatever tickles your fancy.

This is better the 2nd day.

Ro
Bright Hills

I know God will not give me more than I handle.  I just wish He didn't trust
me so much!  - Mother Teresa