[Sca-cooks] Uses for fava beans....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 4 22:39:33 PST 2005

Huh! I wonder if they're exceptionally young (and maybe more tender), or
perhaps favas have different strains that come in different sizes? The dried
ones in my bag are quite a bit bigger than a pistachio!
Would dishes with fava beans in them have been a seasonal/regional thing
then?
--Maire, waiting for the next snow storm to come through town, and eating
fresh-baked bread while she waits (yummmmmm....)