[Sca-cooks] Re: Seeking more cheese info

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 10:00:54 PST 2005

Gotta watch out for that specifically generic cheese, though. It'll
getcha every time ;-)

Adamantius

Brain moment, gotta watch my  writing... I meant I am looking
specifcally for a recipe calling for the generic term "cheese" and not
specifying a specific type of cheese or a hard cheese or an aged
cheese...I'm looking for an outlet for "fresh' cheese which I'm making
for  King's and Queen's A&S, which goes with my poem, giving the
directions for simple bag cheese in verse, in French.

Trying to meet the req's of the triathalon with basically on entry with
several parts...

-Ardenia