[Sca-cooks] Winter comfort food...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 15:00:17 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/5/2005 1:48:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:

Ah,  grits are best with butter and pepper ;-) Save the sweet stuff for
oatmeal.

Actually, oatmeal is best with butter and pecans IMO. But I THINK  Kiri-san
(I THINK it was her originally) may have been referring to that  old time
favorite, fried grits, which I haven't eaten in years myself. Let them  cool and
set in a flat pan, then cut and fry... Not too shabby. But I still  prefer them
with butter, if anything.

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright