[Sca-cooks] Winter comfort food...

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Tue Dec 6 00:20:13 PST 2005

You guys still discussing this? Amazing.

Taking a few minutes here to avoid something else, one of my comfort
foods is macaroni and cheese accompanied by a seared-on-the-outside,
still-trying-to-moo-on-the-inside steak. I'll settle for commercial
mac & cheese when necessary, but prefer my own with several cheeses.

I could use some tonight, just having heard that a dear friend died
this afternoon.

morgana