[Sca-cooks] Winter comfort food...

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 23:03:40 PST 2005

Grits are supposed to be served as a savoury, either with just butter and salt, or with butter, salt, and a good, extra sharp cheddar melted into them.
  Oatmeal is best served with just butter and salt, or cooked in meat broth with leeks.
  Save the sweet for cream of wheat or dried cereal.

  Mordonna

CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 12/5/2005 1:48:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,