[Sca-cooks] Cake Sotelties

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 8 06:08:26 PST 2005

Sentinels' Keep in Artemisia (Missoula, MT...one of the many points east of
Vancouver ;o).  Currently in the negative double-digits (it's 7 a.m.), not
factoring in any wind chill.  Should warm up to a balmy 8 above zero by 5 pm
today.
Pipes in the basement apartment froze last evening and burst, so all of the
other apartments (including me) lost any water when they shut off the water
to the whole house.  It's interesting, trying to at least wash my face and
brush my teeth with the half-liter bottle of drinking water I happened to
have in the fridge AND make sure the cats have drinking water (first in
importance, of course!).  I am very grumpy and rumply without a nice shower
and a cup of tea or coffee.....
--Maire, from the frozen interior wastelands ;o)