[Sca-cooks] Cake Sotelties

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Dec 8 06:10:54 PST 2005

At 06:08 AM 12/8/2005, you wrote:
>Sentinels' Keep in Artemisia (Missoula, MT...one of the many points east of
>Vancouver ;o).  Currently in the negative double-digits (it's 7 a.m.), not
>factoring in any wind chill.  Should warm up to a balmy 8 above zero by 5 pm
>today.

Well, here in Three Mountains, An Tir (Portland OR), it's 33 and blowing
like the dickens. The neighbors to the side and back have loose screen
doors or boards or something that are going bangety bump, loudly, and all
night long. Sleep? HA!

Our pipes are ok, (33 degrees- above zero) and the kitties are curled up
and sleeping. Me, listening to the banging out back, I'm trying to decide
on the Christmas day menu. Dad will be here (interestingness of it's own)
and I'm thinking of making Plummemousse (sp?)(Mennonite fruit soup) and
pfeffernuisse, and we'll have ham for dinner. Beyond that, I don't know
yet. What is everyone else planning?

'Lainie