[Sca-cooks] Cake Sotelties

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:20:47 PST 2005

 >>I'm trying to decide
> > on the Christmas day menu. Dad will be here (interestingness of it's
>own)
> > and I'm thinking of making Plummemousse (sp?)(Mennonite fruit soup) and
> > pfeffernuisse, and we'll have ham for dinner. Beyond that, I don't know
> > yet. What is everyone else planning?
> > 'Lainie

Well, as I'm working Christmas Eve. I plan on Indian food takeout and enough
dvd rentals to carry me through until Tuesday afterward.

Now.... 12th night is another story.

Andrea MacIntyre

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe