[Sca-cooks] RE: Mock Beef Stroganoff

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 03:35:03 PST 2005

Kiri wrote:

>This is identical to the "old family recipe" that my husband fixes on
>occasion...only he uses chunks of beef rather than ground beef.  It's
>actually very good!

Mom used GB rather than chunks of beef because we were 8 people supported on
a government employee's salary - she was a SAHM.  Later, when she went back
to work, it was so entrenched, she never changed to more expensive cuts.  I
shall have to try it with chunks of beef....

Ro

I know God will not give me more than I handle.  I just wish He didn't trust
me so much!  - Mother Teresa