Bread machine- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Tableage

Simon Hondy scholari at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 05:25:30 PST 2005

If I am not to late, oster has manuals online that might be worth a try:
http://www.oster.com/manualsearch.aspx?cat=10&title=Breadmakers

I have this book at home which is quite comprehensive, covers multi grain
breads, 9 recipes, and how to prepare the grains before baking.  You can
search it through Froogle and get pretty good prices on it:
Title: The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook. Author: Beth Hensperger.
ISBN/UPC: 155832156X. Publisher / Producer: Harvard Common Pr.

It is a very large book, about 2 inches thick, paperback, pretty easy to
read and follow.  The recipes are provided for 1 and 2 pound machines.

A1 books also lists about 5 other bread machine books in conjunction with
the one I mention:
http://www.a1books.com/cgi-bin/mktSearch?act=showDesc&code=froogle&ISBN=1558
32156X
Cost with shipping and handling would be $ 17.40

I am not affiliated with the book nor the book store, although I have bought
from A1 before.

Good luck!

Simon Hondy
"Cum Omni humilitate