[Sca-cooks] OOP: Cheez Sammichez

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Dec 16 23:16:49 PST 2005

> During the consumption of the first loaf of bread, i began wondering:
> A. How do *you* make a grilled cheese sandwich?
> B. What do you put on your grilled cheese sandwich, both cheese and add-ons?
>
> --
> Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)

I'm a heathen--I spray the bread with Pam, although I have misted it with
olive oil on occasion. Cheese is whatever is in the fridge, the canonical
variety being American (cheese, not cheese food or cheese food product)
but any melting cheese will do. Optimally, sliced tomato gets added. Bread
is whatever is around--I prefer and thus only buy whole-grain breads, when
I buy bread at all. Best cut into triangles and served with tomato soup.

Margaret FitzWilliam