[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Vanilla Extract

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 26 21:07:47 PST 2005

As I recall, the advertising says propylene glycol antifreeze is
"environmentally friendly" and "safer for pets and children."  However, one
must keep in mind that these products do not meet FDA specs, so we will not
serve them at the next feast.

I already knew that everything else was added after the original extraction
of the vanilla.  The more chemicals involved in a process, the more likely
you are not to get precisely what you want.

Bear