[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt horse was Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 21, Issue 4

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 09:26:16 PST 2005

Gentle Serena,

The recipe you refer to is webbed and translated here
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_horse1.htm
(and I suspect since (it seems) the rabbit was a bit
too 'exotic' you wont care for Geil either  ;-)

I translated and webbed this several years ago in
response to a thread on that particular 'part' I
belive started by Lord Ras (anyhow heard from him
lately.)
The coresponding ram recipe is here:
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_mutton1.htm

In Service
Gwen Cat

PS, please let me know if you run into questions when
working on Rumpolt. I would be happy to help if I may.

----Message: 9----