[Sca-cooks] Re: Final Result Walnut Bread

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 11:37:35 PST 2005

Kateryn de Develyn wrote:

I finished the bread. It tasted very good. Appearance could have been improved – but I ran into transportation problems so they were stuffed into a bag and not carried in a loving manner in nice layers in a box/pan. <recipe snipped>

Do you mind if I put this on my website, linked to the original recipe.  You would keep credit for it, but it would be nice to post redactions along with the recipes.

Helewyse