[Sca-cooks] Savour Tosted Cheese Goo

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 22:56:44 PST 2005

Ysabeau commented:
> I'm working on my entry in a Savoury Tosted Cheese Goo competitin. (NO
> PEEKING, Stefan!).
That's okay. While I support the idea of getting folks to look beyond
Cariadoc's redaction of Savory Tosted Cheese, I actually think that
there is an over-dependence upon Savory Tosted Cheese when there are
other period melted cheese recipes available. I asked about allowing
these other recipes but was apparently turned down. So, even though it
will probably disqualify me for this contest, I will probably try to
redact one of the other recipes and provide it for sampling. So, your
recipe is safe.

Stefan
the non-conformist
--------