[Sca-cooks] Anybody read Czech?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:57:20 PST 2005

Thanks all for the several responses I got on this!  Sorry the link didn't
seem to work, let's try this and see what happens
http://www.marcipan-vyskov.cz/  If that doesn't work you could try in the
search engine for Frischmann Vyskov.

On the one english page it says custom made products:  Company's logos from
marzipan, promotional items from marzipan.  On the side selector it says
something like logos or somesuch.  It says available only through contact.
I guess they want to see what your logo or request is and go from there.  Or
maybe they have a set start price.  I have no idea, but I would really like
to find out what options they have and the price vs. weight, do they sell
only 'one of' or in bulk, how they price for simple vs. complex, etc.

So.  If anyone out there is still interested in giving me a hand, please
contact me!

Many thanks!!

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd