[Sca-cooks] Estrella Get Together Digest, Vol 21, Issue 26

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 07:39:34 PST 2005

Greetings from Gwen Cat

I too will be at Estrella.  I am managing the care and
feeding  (well at least the feeding of) both Outlands
Royal and Scola Metallorum, so mealtimes will find me
in their/my kitchen.
As long as a get together is not going to take me away
from those duties I would LOVE a chance to put faces
with names.

Friday or Saturday morning/mid day (10-noon?) both
look fairly open on the Estrella schedule (SOMEONE
PICK A DAY).  I think someone has already offered a
place, but if we need a location, I could probably
offer my (well Mistress Arwens) pavilion in Scola
Encampment.  (It does look like there will be at least
3 Outlands members of this illustrious list in
attendance (waves at Cailte & Arwen.) should hosts be
needed.)
Ya'll come now, and, if ya feel like it, bring a
nibble and a chair, this should be FUN!

In Service (and wondering the intelligence of posting
before coffee)
Gwen Cat
(NOT an organizer, just a humble cook wanting to meet
other likeminded folk.)

Message: 9