[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks - a decision ;-)

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 09:58:30 PST 2005

YEA! an executive decision!!!!
How about I suggest 3-5pm on Thursday then?  That
(hopefully) is early enough not conflict with anyone
having to cook for their camp or the Outlands party
that night, and still gives you time for a shower
after fighting ;-)   And in case there is not enough
food (HA) Papa, consider yourself invited to dinner.
Thursday should be Mishmishia in keeping with the
Middle Eastern theme leading into the Outlands Party.

Caointiarn, if you would like to host this in
Artemesia, that would be lovely; if you would rather I
will be happy to host it at Scola Metalorum encampment
in the Outlands. (We should be near Outlands Royal, as
I am feeding both groups.)
Thursday the Outlands will also have THL Zachariah on
vigil to be knighted Friday!

I will plan to bring a batch of Rumpolt shrimp for the
cooks, and anything else that tickles my fancy.

In Service (and indecision ;-)
Gwen Cat

--------E.L.A. wrote---------------

It looks like Thursday evening is best for me.
Actually anytime
after 2:00 pm will do. I'll be fighting around noon
but free
after that.

Friday and Saturday are pretty much out during the day
as
they are consumed with the battles.
So it is an evening thing or Thursday for me. Any
preferences?
Otherwise I'm going with Thursday early evening.

But, I'm a mooch so I don't want to dictate.