[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks - a decision ;-)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 10:34:50 PST 2005

Um.  We may or may not even get to the site by then.  I'm off work
Wednesday afternoon, then I try to chivvy Honourable Husband into the
car and GO.  This will probably take 5-24 hours.  <grump>  Then there is
the 8-hour drive.

Oh well, I will see y'all around then.  Look for Barbarian Freehold
Alliance, House Ravenspur.  Or else I will certainly attend the
knighting of Kolfinna kottr, whenever that is.

Selene