[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Feb 8 15:36:38 PST 2005

Hello everyone!

It's Fat Tuesday again, and I have a couple of questions-

Has anyone here ever tried doing the full-out medieval Lenten diet, during,
er, Lent? I was considering it this year, and decided that I really need to
do more research and pile up some Lenten recipes before I do it, otherwise
I'm likely to quit after three days because I can no longer stand the smell
of almond milk! If anyone has actually done this, I'd be interested in
hearing about it.

And I'm giving up chocolate again this year. Anyone else giving something
up for Lent?

'Lainie