[Sca-cooks] plate presentation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 15:51:07 PST 2005

> Christianna
> up trying to put together a class on plate presentation for tomorow at
> 8:30AM.
I assume this is on placing food items on a plate for serving and
arranging and garnishing them so everything looks nice?

Are you making a class handout for this? If so, can I get a copy? Even
if this is for modern food/restaurants, I'm still interested and some
of it might apply to medieval foods, as well.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas