[Sca-cooks] Chocoholics!!!!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Feb 12 11:41:18 PST 2005

You Lent sufferers, delete now- I refuse to be responsible for you falling
off the wagon ;-)

Looks like Food Network is running a complete day today, on all sorts of
chocolate recipes. (You Lenten sneaks know who you are- it's NOT OK, just
because it's Valentines Day ;-) It looks like everyone is in on it, from
Iron Chef doing a chocolate apple at 7 PM, To "Top 5 Chocolate Delights" to
Emeril's "Chocolate Lover's Valentine's Day". Myself, I intend to watch
Sakai at 11, taking on a pastry chef with pears, but some of the rest of you
might find the other programs interesting.

Enjoy!!!

And you Lenten types, now that you've read this far, SUFFER!!!!

;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.