[Sca-cooks] Re:personal note - ot

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 16:06:32 PST 2005

Take care of yourself and hope all goes well.

 I recently read an article about a similar surgery
for correcting sight using the same technology as used
w/ the cataract surgery.  Instead of removing the
cataract and possibly replacing the lense, they just
put in a corrective lense.  It was on someone that was
not a candidate for normal laser type surgery.

Alexa